EntreLaunch’s Early Stage Business Accelerator is designed to help future entrepreneurs and small business owners get started right by guiding you through the ideation, validation and business building process.
This course option offers a self-led course with access to Forum and 10 hours of one on one consulting with founder, Rebecca Palmer.
Have questions? Schedule a Discovery Call by clicking below.
Students are immersed in real-world business planning, with an emphasis on small business and social enterprises, and will emerge at the end of 9 weeks with a validated business idea, web presence and business plan. Students/teams identify and design their own solution to solve a need, problem or pain point.
The program will:
- Identify needs, problems or pain points
- Strategize and develop a solution to a real world problem (students in this course will focus on products)
- Apply real-world business concepts to develop a business idea using the Lean Model Canvas.
- Create a Financial Forecast for their business
- Create a product prototype
- Develop an understanding of costing and pricing, revenue generation and apply the same to a business model.
- Learn to conduct customer interviews and apply the same using UX Design
- Develop a story and create a pitch for their business model.
- Learn branding skills to develop a business brand
- Develop employment and life skills including critical thinking, time management, collaboration, and communication while becoming more self-confident.
- Engage in online or small group activities (where possible).
10 – 1 hour personal consulting sessions