Now that you have completed the lesson on ideation, it is time to use this knowledge in your first assignment. This ideation exercise will assist you in developing your business idea.
If you already have an existing business or idea, reverse engineer it to ensure you fully understand the problem you are solving for your clients. You will want to make sure to peel the many layers of the problem back to get to the root cause and develop a deep understanding of the issues.
- Make a list of 2-5 problems you want to solve
- Make a list of at least 20 ideas to solve the problem(s)
- For your top 3 ideas, identify existing alternative solutions
- Identify how your solution would be better
- Pick your top idea and give a brief summary